Different Types of Kisses
What Type of a Kisser Are You?
As we all know, there are many types of kiss. Here are some of them, who is the type that uses them and what they mean:
- The French kiss - passion. Lasts for ever. Involves all parts of the mouth and excites the rest of the body. The point of this kiss is a “meeting” between the two tongues. The French kiss is a kind of “trespassing” to one’s privacy and can sometimes stimulate a rejection especially if the partner is the shy/afraid/close type.
- The overall kiss - Starts with the mouth, goes to the cheeks, the nose, the forehead and sometimes further.
- The woodpecker kiss - The name says it all. Very economic, quick and sometimes even irritating.
- The polite kiss - Based on the woodpecker kiss but with more hesitation in it: should I kiss on the “given” cheek or should i just make a low light sound of kiss next to the ear?
- The aunty kiss - Suction a part of someone’s cheek into a foreign mouth while leaving some lipstick on it.
- The closed eyes kiss - usually by very romantic people that like to fantasies. While they close the eyes, they get the opportunity to concentrate on their fantasy, as they do not want it to be ruined by a nose hair sticking out of the partner’s nose, god forbid.
- The opened eyes kiss - those people are always on a “watch”. Got to be in control. Connected to reality. Can not and would not let this experience swap them away. There is no fear on “crashing down” as they never left the ground. Those people and the suspicious, careful controlled type.
- The sterilized kiss - people who kiss like that are to sterile for this “passion” act. For them, a kiss must be clean and descent. Very polite and probably…boring.
- The total kiss - Completely in it. They give it all. Love maniacs. They will never limit their kiss to one specific part of the body.
- The locked lips kiss - Signalizing some kind of fear, shyness or just “I don’t feel like it really”. It is like talking to someone behind a door with a chain.
- The vacuum kiss - A passion kiss that might hurt. It is a kiss the kind of “arguing” with the partner - my place or yours? It is like the kisser is trying to swallow the partner - not so much for love as for lust.
So..What type of kisser are you?
www.jaters.com - Free jewish singles dating service
Yair Czitrom is the owner and webmaster of jaters.com - An experienced online dater that took his dating knowledge and web skills as a dater and as an IT pro to help other daters/singles in today’s cyber world. He is an expert writer on ezinearticles.com and searchwarp.com
More Different Types of Kisses