Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Winter is a wonderful time for romance. With the cold weather, the perfect stillness, and the additional time for snuggling, you can’t go wrong in the romance department.
There are countless ways to show love during the winter — without running up your credit card bill. Initiate the following ideas with your Husband, and show your warm heart isn’t affected by the cold weather or by your budget.
Winter Romance Outdoors
When the world is covered in a blanket of white, it looks clean and new. If you’re fortunate enough to live in an area of the world where you can enjoy snow, then by all means, bundle up with your husband and go enjoy it!
• Take a long brisk walk after a fresh snow.
• Try snowshoeing or ice skating.
• Make snow angels.
• Have a snowball fight.
• Grab a sled and laugh the day away.
Enjoy Winter Romance Cozy Indoors
After you’ve gotten chilled outdoors, come inside and snuggle. Light some candles or start a fire in the fireplace and enjoy the day together.
• Scratch his back or rub his feet.
• Bake cookies together.
• Read a book out loud to each other.
• Turn on the radio and slow dance to the songs you fell in love listening to.
• Look at old photo albums of yourselves when you were kids through your dating years.
• Play a board game or do a jigsaw or crossword puzzle together.
• Have a picnic on the living room floor. Get take out food or make a picnic lunch.
So, although the weather outside may be frightful, romance during the winter is definitely delightful. But as long as you love him so - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Copyright 2005 - Nicole Dean