Cheap Romantic Meal Ideas
Food and romance go hand in hand. A romantic meal shared with someone special will leave a lasting impression on both of you. Sensuality does not just apply to people. The foods you choose and prepare can be just as sensual and you do not need to spend a lot of money to accomplish your goal. Smells, textures, and tastes can create a wonderful romantic meal with very little money.
The food you choose is not nearly as important as the atmosphere you create. You could make a very
romantic meal from hamburgers and French fries if you take the time to create the perfect ambiance in
In serving your romantic meal, garnish the plates with twisted lemon slices, parsley, and cilantro for a fragrant, decorative touch. You may also want to use scented candles or potpourri to create a romantic feel.
The presentation of your meal is more important than the foods you serve. Keep things simple and mix flavors and textures, giving the meal contrast and different shapes. Plan ahead and prepare everything you can in advance so that your final meal preparation goes quickly. Romantic foods can include almost anything if you serve the meal with soft candlelight and music. Choose your main dish according to your partner's favorite dishes, and accompany the meal with wine served in chilled glasses. Appetizers are a great way to dress up any meal.
Some favorite romantic additions include asparagus, artichokes, oysters, black beans, strawberries, and chocolate.
* Click here for Romantic Dinner Recipes.
- Fold your napkins into decorative shapes and use napkin holders made from colorful paper with romantic massages or poetry written on the paper.
- Small bowls filled with nuts, mints, chocolates, and figs will create a special atmosphere.
- Decorate your table with tall candles and inexpensive flowers placed in a glass vase.
- A pretty tablecloth and cloth napkins will add elegance to your romantic meal.
- You can purchase inexpensive fortune cookies with romantic fortunes inside for a little excitement if you desire.
- Use your best dishes or simply purchase 2 plates in a discount or thrift store.
Your romantic meal can include any type of inexpensive food if you dress it up with garnishes,
appetizers, and fruits dipped in chocolate. Inexpensive wine or champagne will be a great addition to
your cheap romantic meal.
Use your imagination instead of your credit cards to create a romantic meals that neither of you will
Copyright 2005 - Nicole Dean
If you think romantic dates have to cost an arm and a leg then you obviously haven't been on any of these creative and fun dates. click here